Upgrading from previous versions
- Many of our upgrades come free of charge. However, if you are a registerd user, you should first ask us if you are eligible for such a free upgrade, or what would be the price in the opposite occasion.
Upgrading, for unregister users
- Just download the newer version and install over the previous. However, it would better to first uninstall the previous version. You can do this from Control Panel, Add/Remove Software.
Upgrading, for registered users. 1-user or OEM or Site license.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
- You can use the shareware version, available on the Internet, to upgrade your licensed one.
- Locate the file ctlprg91.exe on your computer. You should normaly find it under C:\Program Files\INCA Hellas\INCA Remotex.
- Make a copy of the this file somewhere else.
- Uninstall the previous version. To do this, first close INCA Remotex and INCA Disk Monitor, then go to Control Panel, Add/Remove Software, select INCA Remotex.
- Install the new version.
- Recover the file ctlprg91.exe
- You are ready.